Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to the Ritz Gallery website and by accessing this website or by placing an order you agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions please do not access this website or place an order. We may, from time to time, update these Terms and Conditions and you should read them each time you use the website to ensure that you are happy with them.
This website is operated Ritz Gallery Ltd("We"). Our Registered Office address is st. Nizza 8-82, Netania, Israel. The Contract between you and Ritz Gallery Ltd. After you place an order on the website we will send you an email confirming that your order has been received. This is not an order acceptance or order confirmation. Our acceptance of your order takes place on the dispatch to you of the products ordered unless we notify you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled your order in accordance with Clause 3 below.
We will send you a dispatch confirmation email confirming that your order has been shipped to you. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us in respect of the products whose dispatch we have confirmed. Only adults (persons aged 18 or over) are entitled to enter legally binding contracts and as a result are the only people entitled to transact through this site. Pricing and Delivery.
The prices paid for goods that you order are as set out on our website. All of our prices are in UK pounds inclusive of VAT. You will be billed in israeli shekels and if you purchase from outside the UK, factors such as currency fluctuations and credit card charges may make a difference to the final amount billed on your credit card. Our delivery charges are set out on our website. Please note that it might not be possible to deliver to some locations. We cannot be responsible for any actions of local customs authorities and you will be responsible for payment of all import duties and taxes of any kind. We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order. It is your responsibility to ensure that the delivery address you give is correct and accurate and that there is someone to sign for and take delivery of the goods from the delivery service used.
You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you subject to our having received full payment of all sums due including any delivery charges. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or damage. All import duties and local taxes are the responsibility of the customer Right for you to cancel your contract - Returns.
If the items have already been delivered to you, your right to cancel your order for the goods you have ordered is subject to:
1. You not having worn or damaged the goods.
2. You not having removed any security tags from the goods
3. You calling or emailing Ritz Gallery Ltd within 7 working days of taking delivery of your goods and receiving a Returns Authorisation number (RA). The goods must be returned to us within 14 days of your receiving your RA number:
a) With both goods and packaging in their original condition
b) Securely wrapped
c) Including our delivery slip d) Using our agreed delivery partner If you have complied with the refunds requirements, you will receive a full refund of the price paid and be reinbursed the delivery charges paid, if any. Returns of items ordered will be at your own risk. It is your responsibility to ensure that the goods are insured when returned to us. You are obliged to keep all items delivered in your possession until you return them to us and to take all reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession. If you fail to do this we may have a right to claim compensation from you. If you do not return the goods within 14 days of canceling your order we reserve the right to arrange for their collection at your cost which cost may be recovered by deducting the relevant sum from the refund due to be credited to you. This provision does not affect your statutory rights.
4. The item(s) cannot be a Bespoke Special Order, which, due to their unique nature, cannot be exchanged or returned.
We have sent you an order confirmation (in exceptional circumstances), at our sole discretion. Examples of when We may do so include but are not limited to instances where:
1. We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered
2. We do not deliver to your area; or
3. One or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price for example due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers. If We do cancel your order we will notify you by e-mail and/or telephone, and We will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order. We will not be liable to you or to any third party or pay any compensation if We cancel your order.