Returns and Repairs
RETURNING A PRODUCT
Christmas Returns Policy
- All items purchased prior to January 1st 2021 are under the return policy until January 4th 2021.
- All items purchased after January 1st 2021 are under a 30-day return policy.
We want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase online. If you wish to return a product you can do this via post or in-store. Refunds are made back to the credit/debit card used to pay for the order. When a refund is made to a credit or debit card or via PayPal it may not show up in your account straight away as the clearing banks take time to process the refund. Typically this can take up to 7 working days, but varies depending on your own bank. If you would like further clarification on the timescales involved, please contact your card issuer.
All items returned must be unworn and in their original pristine condition and packaging. Please note that earrings purchased online are dispatched in a hygiene seal packet and are eligible for exchange/refund only if returned in their original packaging.
Refunds will only be made to the card used to purchase the item. Please note no refund or exchange will be given without a dispatch note, receipt or other proof of purchase. Our refund policy does not affect your statutory rights in respect of faulty or damaged goods.
We reserve the right to decline an exchange or refund (refund you in full, minus any amounts due by way of compensation to either repair the goods or to cover any loss) any items where you have failed to take reasonable care of the goods, whether whilst in your possession or when returning them.
Under the Distance Selling Regulations, if you buy online, you are entitled to a full refund, inclusive of any delivery charge. Goods must be returned in their original condition, including immediate packaging, within the cooling off period.
Change or cancel an order
If you change your mind after placing an order, you can cancel it prior to despatch. Call our Customer Service team Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm. Please be ready to quote your order number, name and address details. Typically it can take up to 7 working days for refunds to be processed to the credit/debit card used to pay for the order.
If your order has already been dispatched or delivered, then we’ll need to follow our returns procedure.
Returns can be made in-store or via post.
1. Returns by post
- Include a copy of your dispatch note in the parcel along with the product in the original presentation box, and package up securely.
- There are two labels inside your delivery which enable you to return the item for free if needed.
- One label is our prepaid returns label and one is our returns address label with our delivery address for your return.
- Please attach both labels to the front of the box or postage will not be paid, you will be charged upon returning the item in your local post office if you do not put our prepaid label on the box.
- Ensure that you obtain proof of postage from the Post Office in case your parcel is lost in transit. If you have to pay for your item's return we would recommend that you use Royal Mail Special Delivery to ensure proof of delivery and insurance of the goods while they are in transit.
- Please allow 30 days of us receiving the returned goods from you to process your refund.
Please note that, due to the current Covid-19 related lockdown, all repairs are suspended until further notice.
If you have a product in one of our stores for repair we would ask for your patience until we are permitted to re-open our stores. Until then we can assure you that your product is stored in a safe and secure location.